Assistant Manager/Shift Supervisor
We are looking for an experienced and ambitious Assistant Manager to join our management team in our Old Swan store. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a creative company and help in building our brand’s success.
An Assistant Manager's role within Treaty Pie is rewarding and involves working in a fun, team environment. Assisting and deputising for the Store Manager, you will receive training and development in all areas of store operations, learning about the daily aspects of running Treaty Pie’s store efficiently and profitably. You will also learn how to lead, coach and inspire all team members to ensure they provide total customer satisfaction and a great product at all times.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
• Act as a positive role members for all members of your team
• Manage all aspects of food hygiene and store cleanliness
• Coach and mentor team members producing positive results
• Control costs on a day-to-day basis
• Motivate your team to promote efficiency throughout the store without compromising high standards
• Maintain a strong brand image and service standards including uniform/presentation, high quality standards and excellent customer service.
• Maintain and develop product quality at all times
• Provide solutions to problems with a positive attitude
• Have strong organisational skills
This role is an amazing opportunity to meet new people and work within a fun and friendly team environment while you build your career.
A positive attitude and resilient nature is key to this role due to the high pressured environment. So if you are driven, enthusiastic and have some supervisory experience in a quick service environment, we want to hear from you!
Hours would be 16 hours per week approx and shifts patterns would fall within our operating hours of 5.30pm-12am, Monday to Sunday. Weekends are part of our working week.
Our benefits include:
• Competitive salary (once fully trained salary will be £13.50ph)
• 28 days holiday per year pro-rata
• Annual Tough Mudder Participation (If that’s your type of thing)
• Paid training
• Company discount
• Career development opportunities
If you think you’ve got what it takes, email your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com!